Begonia 'Unbelievable Tweetie Pie' 4.5"
Begonia (cane type) “Angel Wing Begonia”
Light: Most Cane Begonias prefer to be kept in a bright filtered or indirect light, filtered sun rays can work well, also. Extended periods of direct sun can often be too intense and burn the leaves.
Water: Allow the top ⅓ to ½ of the soil to dry between waterings. Angel Wing Begonia do not like to be kept in overly moist soil. A well-draining soil mix is preferred as they like this kind of airy environment for their roots.
Environment: Avoid any drying drafts such as home ventilation. Humidity is always welcome but must be balanced with ample airflow to prevent leaves from being damaged by stagnant water droplets.
Toxicity: Listed as toxic on the ASPCA website.
- Many of these Begonias will propagate easily by placing cut canes in water until roots develop.
- Canes may become long and top heavy requiring some staking or support. Cutting the canes routinely will help establish more supportive growth.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting.Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.