Mandevilla 'Apricot' 12"
Mandevilla is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines belonging to the family Aponcynacaea. Mandevilla are climbers and can be trained on a trellis or displayed in a hanging basket. Mandevilla can stand up to the heat outdoors, but can be overwintered indoors with proper care. Mandevilla 'Apricot' has a soft apricot colored bloom with a darker peachy-orange center. This plant makes a great outdoor summer tropical that blooms all season.
- Light - full sun
- Water - water well and allow to dry slightly between waterings
- Soil - well drained all purpose potting mix
- Fertilization - monthly in Spring- Summer
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will the bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.