Monstera adansonii 8" totem
Monstera Adansonii, or swiss cheese plant, is a species of flowering plant from family Araceae. The Swiss cheese plant gets its name from its large, oval shaped leaves which develop holes as the plant ages. These holes are called fenestrations, that make it look like Swiss cheese. This plant loves to climb so you may need to provide a stake, moss pole or trellis for it to climb. Plant can be pruned to size.
- Light -Bright indirect light to partial shade
- Watering -Keep soil evenly moist. Water when soil is dry about an inch below the surface.
- Prefers high humidity
- Soil - well draining all purpose mix
- Toxic to pets
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.