Papilio thoas cinyrus
This critter is also known as "King Swallowtail" and is one of the largest of the South American Swallowtails. Preserved by Chicago-based group The Butterfly Company, this lovely unmounted male Papilio thoas cinyrus hails from Satipo and features a black and yellow wing color. It's looking for its next home, whether within a fancy frame or pinned in a beautiful terrarium scene — could yours be the one?
- Size: ~4.9"
Please note: Each creature is fragile and should be handled delicately. Natural variations in size, color, etc. may occur in insects and no two are fully alike. They're sold as-is in their "flying" position; they're not malleable, and are not mounted or prepared otherwise in any form of display situation.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.