Aglaonema 'Cutlass' 4"
This "Chinese Evergreen" makes for an easy to care for houseplant that serves a variety of design purposes.
- Light - part shade to shade
- Watering -
llow to dry 25-30% by volume
- Soil - potting mix
Leaf color can vary. If you do have a preference in coloration we ask that you come visit us at the store to hand select the one of your liking. When placing the order online we will select one for you and can not guarantee an exact coloration or variety.
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As well as the bloom state.
Aglaonemas are an often colorful, easy-maintenance houseplant and will add an instant tropical accent to any arrangement.
Light: Plentiful bright indirect light is ideal, though most Aglaonema can grow suitables in somewhat softer, indirect natural light as well.
Water: Allow aglaonema quite well before watering. They are prone to being overwatered and will rot if sitting in saturated soil. They are considered to be relatively drought-tolerant; if you forget to water this plant one week, it may wilt but will typically bounce back.
Environment: Keep it away from drafty areas or heaters/ACs. Temperature should stay above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Toxicity: Moderately toxic to humans and animals. Avoid ingestion.
- Commonly called “Chinese Evergreen” and considered an easy low light house plant.
- Comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Lighter varieties may need slightly more light.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.