Brooms Emerald Color Preserved Bunch
This item is available to ship
Like a colorful, botanical cloud, this bunch of dyed, preserved Brooms adds interesting texture to any arrangement or space. Naturally preserved and dyed in Spain.
- Approx. 24" L (60 cms)
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Slight variance in color and shape may occur
So, you want a plant but don't want to take care of it? Not about to go down the silk or plastic road? We have the solution. Our preserved floral has been preserved with non-toxic glycerin. Then they can go through a number of steps to achieve the look and color that you see. In some cases they have been just preserved, whilst others have been bleached to remove its natural color and others have been dyed. In many cases, bunches have been through all three of the above treatments. They can be cut to your desired length.
- Care Tips: Bunches and arrangements are made with with natural floral and foliage that has been treated. They are long lasting but will eventually degrade. For many varieties that could mean years..... There will be shedding with the material especially in the grass and finer foliage varieties. Keep preserved floral out of direct sun, having them in direct sun will bleach the material over time. Do not get dried floral wet. If water accidentally comes in contact please dry immediately and allow ample air flow to assist in the drying process. Clean the surface in which came in contact with the material as dye could leach and stain.
- Preserved Floral Arrangements: Images of dried floral arrangements are used for inspiration. Our dried floral arrangements will use a prescribed selection of material but in the case where a certain flower/foliage selection is unavailable the flowers we use could vary. Our talented designers will put together an arrangement within the color palette and price point desired using their discretion of arrangement shape and form. While we do our best to accommodate any special requests, we cannot guarantee exact availability.
- Preserved Floral Arrangements Special Orders: Sprout Home is happy to accommodate larger orders than what is shown online for local delivery or pick up. For larger orders in Chicago, please call us at 312.226.9650
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.