Ceropegia linearis "String of Needles" 4"
This succulent has long thin needle like leaves that are sparingly dotted across its trailing stems. Its flower is an odd tube shaped and pinkish purple in color. Makes a great trailing, hanging basket plant!
- Light - full sun to part sun
- Watering - dry between watering
- Soil - succulent mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As well as the bloom state.
Ceropegia woodii “String of Hearts” And Other Species
Light: Ceropegia woodii thrive in bright indirect or filtered light, though they can handle short periods of direct sun from an East or West facing window.
Water: When the top inch or two of soil has dried, water thoroughly. Because they have relatively shallow root systems, the soil should not be allowed to go excessively dry between waterings. Leaves may wrinkle and feel limp if the soil becomes excessively dry. Overwatering can result in yellowing leaves and eventually leaf loss.
Environment: Avoid moisture/humidity gathering on the leaves if there is not ample air circulation. Keep in a space with temperatures above 65 degrees. This plant can go outside for the summer in a shaded area, but be sure to bring it in when overnight temperatures dip below 55 degrees.
Toxicity: This plant is reported to be non toxic to pets
- Ceropegia woodii can be easily propagated by stem cuttings, or root division
- This plant will grow incredibly long, even with limited root space. Pruning as needed can help keep the plant more manageable
- Small tubular flowers may appear in late winter or summer.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting.Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.