Aglaonema 'Osaka White' 4"
This "Chinese Evergreen" makes for an easy-care houseplant that serves a variety of design purposes. The white variegation on the 'Osaka White' get pretty bright and take over most of the green areas. Bam.
- Light - part shade
- Watering - allow to dry 25–30% by volume
- Soil - potting mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary as will the bloom state.
Aglaonemas are an often colorful, easy-maintenance houseplant and will add an instant tropical accent to any arrangement.
Light: Plentiful bright indirect light is ideal, though most Aglaonema can grow suitably in somewhat softer, indirect natural light as well.
Water: Allow Aglaonema to dry quite well before watering. They are prone to being overwatered and will rot if sitting in saturated soil. They are considered to be relatively drought-tolerant; if you forget to water this plant one week, it may wilt but will typically bounce back.
Environment: Keep it away from drafty areas or heaters/ACs. Temperature should stay above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Toxicity: Moderately toxic to humans and animals. Avoid ingestion.
- Commonly called “Chinese Evergreen” and considered an easy low light house plant.
- Comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Lighter varieties may need slightly more light.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.