Davallia fejeensis "Rabbit Foot Fern" 6"
The Davallia fejeensis, or "Rabbit Foot Fern" gets its name because of its fuzzy rhizomes that are at ground level and resemble a rabbit's foot. As the plant ages the "feet" will trail over the side of the container, Some people think it looks creepy but we think creepy in a good way. Delicate fluttering foliage float above the rhizomes making a striking contrast.
- Light - bright, filtered light
- Watering - even moisture
- Soil - potting mix
- Habit - mounding
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.