Fatsia japonica 'Variegata' 6"
- Light - part sun
- Watering - even moisture
- Soil - potting mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will the bloom state.
Euphorbia tirucalli - “Pencil Cactus,” Euphorbia ingens- “Candelabra Tree,” &
Euphorbia trigona - “African Milk Tree” - Most Euphorbia sp.
Light: Prefers direct sun. Euphorbia are an excellent choice for a sunny window (usually south- or west-facing). Rotate the plant periodically for balanced growth and even color development.
Water: Only water once the soil is nearly or completely dry. During the winter they will need watering less frequently as they go mostly dormant.
Environment: Euphorbia thrive in a dry environment and prefer temperatures 60-70 degrees or higher. Use a well draining cacti/succulent potting mix and plant in a container just slightly larger than its’ current container
Toxicity: Higher toxicity to cats, dogs, and humans. If the milky white sap gets on your skin, wash it off immediately with soap and water as the sap can be irritating.
- Some varieties of pencil cactus exhibit vibrant colors when placed in a sunny location. More sun leads to more color.
- The candelabra tree bears needle-like barbs which can hurt if pricked, so handle with caution. It is recommended to wear gloves for protection..
- Overwatering your euphorbia can cause the leaves to turn yellow and fall off the plant.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.