Ficus elastica 'Burgundy' standard form 10"
Ficus elastica 'Burgundy', also called "Burgundy Rubber Tree" or "Burgundy Rubber Fig", is part of the Banyon tree family and has broad shiny dark burgundy ovate leaves and will develop aerial roots. The standard form is grown to be a tree like shape with one stalk and branches from it above.
- Light - full sun to part sun
- Watering - dry down 5 - 10%
- Soil - potting mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.