Ficus lyrata 'Little Fiddle' 4"
Ficus Lyrata, commonly known as the "Fiddle Leaf Fig", is a great houseplant if you are in to huge leaves. If you wished you had a Fiddle Leaf Fig but wished the leaves were smaller and more compact, the "Little Fiddle" is for you. Although it does not provide you with an edible fig, it still has a lot to give by way of stature. Natively grown in lowland tropical rainforests. Leaves can be different in shape between plants but mostly resemble, you guessed in - a fiddle.
- Light - full to part sun
- Watering - dry down 5 - 10%
- Soil - potting mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.