Gynura aurantiaca "Purple Passion" 8"
Gynura is a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family Asteraceae. This plant is commonly known as "purple passion" because of the trailing, velvety purple leaves. Gynura's bold color and unique texture provide a nice contrast among the green leafy plants. Clusters of tiny orange-yellow flowers appear in the fall but may not appear in low-light conditions.
- Light - Full sun to part sun
- Soil - Well drained potting soil
- Watering -Keep evenly moist, reducing water slightly in winter
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As well as bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.