High Porosity Mix 2.0cf
A great all purpose container mix. High Porosity Mix is a pine based professional growing media designed for containers 4” and larger containers. Utilization of southern pine bark fines as the base will decrease settling of the mix and will hold up for longer term crops. Mix is pH buffered with a combination of dolomitic and high calcium lime to ensure proper Ca/Mg balance in the substrate. Starter charge provides up to 2 weeks of crop support. Blue chip (38-0-0) is included to stabilize the organic matter in blends to prevent any nitrogen immobilization. High Porosity mix is manufactured at optimum moisture content of 45 to 60 percent which will increase the pot per cubic foot yield and positively impact soil structure. Ingredients: 3/8" Southern Pine Bark Fines, Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Starter Charge, Blue Chip, Dolomitic & Calcitic, Wetting Agent.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.