Jasminum on trellis 10"
Jasmine is a genus of flowering shrubs and vines in the Olive family. Not all Jasmine flowers are fragrant, but the common varieties are prized for their sweetly scented flowers. Jasmine make a wonderful flowering plant for the indoors. Clusters of tiny yellow or white flowers will bloom intermittently. Flowers have a pleasant smell and vines can be pruned as needed.
- Light - full sun to part sun
- Soil - well drained all purpose potting mix
- Watering - keep evenly moist, reducing water slightly in winter
- Propagation: by cuttings
- Train vines early on a trellis or support
Species can vary. If you do have a preference in species we ask that you come visit us at the store to hand select the one of your liking. When placing the order online we will select one for you and can not guarantee an exact variety.
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.