Larix kaempferi 'Wolterdingen' #6
Larix kaempferi 'Wolterdingen', commonly called the Wolterdingen Japanese Larch, is very slow growing when young, this deciduous conifer will become more vigorous once established in the garden. Soft, powder blue green needles cover reddish-brown, rough textured branch work from spring to autumn when they turn bright yellow and top from the plant. Fresh new foliage returns to announce the arrival of warmer spring temperatures, covering the plant with soft wispy foliage.
- Light: full sun
- Habit: spreading
- Soil: well drained, regular garden soil
- Spacing: 8'
- Height at maturity: 4'
- Pruning: to maintain desired shape
- Zones: 4 - 7
Images are used for general reference only. The size, shape and leaf color of each plant will vary.
This plant is not available for purchase online. Please call or visit the store for purchase.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.