Licuala spinosa "Mangrove Fan Palm" 12"
- Light - full sun
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - dry to the touch to even moisture
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will the bloom state.
“Fan Palm” can refer to a number of different plants in the Arecaceae family that are palmately lobed meaning that they have a shape similar to your hand or, quite literally, a fan.
Light: Depending on the specific palm, they may prefer part-sun or full-sun.
Water: Typically these palms will like to be well watered, but allowed a partial dry time. A general rule will be to allow the top 25% of the soil to dry before thoroughly watering again.
Environment: Humidity is preferred primarily by those palms with smooth, deep-green leaves. Overall, avoid any air disturbances such as from heating or cooling vents. Maintain average home temperatures. Use a coarse, well-draining potting soil. A blend of a succulent soil and standard potting soil often will work very well.
Toxicity: All true palms are reported to be non-toxic.
- Broad leaves should be wiped routinely to keep them clean. Older leaves will eventually deplete and may be removed once faded.
Houseplant pests are inevitable, but treatable. Spray with an insecticidal soap monthly to keep pest populations low, or as needed to treat an infestation.
*It’s most ideal to use a container with a drainage hole to allow water to escape.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.