Tillandsia capitata 'Maroon' medium
A rare and colorful species of Tillandsia, the T. capitata maroon has thick green leaves that blush maroon towards the center. These are large growing plants, and will keep their maroon color if displayed in an area of bright light.
- Light - Bright indirect sunlight-partial shade
- Water- Soak weekly or mist regularly to provide moisture. Allow the base of the plant to dry after watering. Provide good air circulation.
- Prefers high humidity which may decrease the need for water
- Not toxic to pets
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.