Microsorum scolopendria 6"
Microsorum scolopendria, or commonly called "Wart fern" is a species of fern in the family Polypoiaceae. A sculptural fern with serrated, wide lobed fronds. The Wart fern is a creeping epiphyte, which grows on other plants but does not derive nourishment from the host plant. It grows from thick, green rhizomes that are sparsely covered with dark, hairlike scales.
- Light - bright indirect sunlight-partial shade
- Watering - even moisture, allow soil to dry slightly between waterings
- Soil - well drained all purpose potting mix
- Humidity - prefers high humidity
- Toxicity - not toxic to pets
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.