Mitriostigma axillare "African Gardenia" 4.5"
Mitriostigma axillare, or commonly referred to as "African Gardenia" is a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae. A cousin to the true Gardenia, this plant boasts similar characteristics as the Gardenia with less of the fuss. This plant has green glossy leaves, white star-shaped flowers, sweetly fragrant aroma and can bear bright orange fruit. This plant can grow 2-3' tall.
- Light - Full to partial sun
- Watering -Thoroughly saturate and allow the soil to dry somewhat between waterings
- Soil - well draining all purpose soil
- Humidity preferably above 50% and warm temperatures
- Prune to shape
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As well as bloom state.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.