Myrmecodia tuberosa - 5"
Myrmecodia is a genus of epiphytic myrmecophytes, in the family Rubiaceae. Myrmecophytes, or ant plants, live in a mutualistic association with a colony of ants. These plants possess structural adaptations that provide ants with food and/or shelter while the ants provide nutrients. In the home, these plants do not attract ants and can live without them.
- Light -Sun to partial shade
- Watering -Allow the soil to dry between waterings, but don't let it stay dry for long periods of time
- Warm temperatures and high humidity
- Soil - well draining succulent mix
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.