Oxalis articulata 'Pink Pillow' 4"
Oxalis is a large genus in the wood sorrel family. 'Pink Pillow', known as "Pink Wood Sorrel", is native to South America. Light green leaves and a soft pillowy flower that rises up above the leaves. Sweet.
- Light - part sun
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - dry to the touch
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will bloom state.
Oxalis - “Flowering Shamrock” “Wood Sorrel”
While there are many types of Oxalis, offering a wide range of leaf sizes and colors, their care is fortunately often quite similar meaning you can easily collect them all. Oxalis may grow from a fibrous root system or a more tuberous or bulb-like system.
Light: Oxalis require the brightest indirect light or low-intensity direct sun (such as eastern sun).
Water: While Oxalis do not like consistently saturated soil, generally even moisture is typically ideal. In less intense light, they may respond well to their soil drying just slightly.
Environment: The average home is perfect for most Oxalis as they typically don’t require much additional humidity. Be sure they’re not placed too snugly with other plants as airflow is important. Excessive heat can cause them stress as well and in these situations you will notice their leaves close somewhat. Tired or older leaves can be trimmed back to allow fresh growth to restore the look of the plant..
- Oxalis plants may go dormant from time to time. If your plant seems to be dying back, reduce the watering and let the plant die back on its own. After a month or so of rest and drying out, it should start to sprout again. Begin to water and resume normal care.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.