Pachira aquatica "Money Tree" 6"
Pachira aquatica, commonly referred to as "Money Tree", is a tropical wetland tree. A woody trunk supports ovate green, compound leaves arranged at the branches' ends. It is commonly attributed that this tree will bring good luck to the recipient of the plant. Hello, house warming gift.
- Light - part sun
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - dry to the touch
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will bloom state.
Pachira aquatica - “Money Tree”
Pachira are very popular houseplants and often found in either single-step or braided-stem forms. Each will continue to grow branches and take on an eventual tree-like habit.
Light: Pachira can survive with varying degrees of natural light from bright, ambient natural light, to a few hours of direct sun rays.
Water: The money tree prefers to dry lightly between watering. Touch into the soil to allow ¼ - ⅓ the depth to feel dry. Then water thoroughly to saturate.
Environment: Pachira plants love humidity and comfortable room temperatures but also are relatively adaptable and can settle in well to the average home environment. Avoid any drying airflow such as from AC or heating vents.
Toxicity: Non-toxic but may be mildly irritating.
Of Note:Pachira’s respiration process can often leave small droplets on the leaves, a process called guttation.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts in Chicago and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority and USPS ground advantage within the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. All live plants and fresh floral are included in those items that we do not ship, they are available for local delivery or Chicago pick up only. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are only delivery or pick up items available.
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.