Thaumatophyllum 'Hope' 10"
Thaumatophyllum 'Hope' was previously known as Philodendron bipinnatifidum 'Hope'. Commonly called 'Hope Selloum' is a self heading Philodendron and full of ruffled green leathery leaves. Deeply divided and wavy edged the leaves attract a lot of attention. But the plant itself doesn't need a lot of it.
- Light - part sun to part shade
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - dry down 10%
Images are used for general reference only. The size, shape and bloom state of each plant will vary.
Thaumatophyllum is a genus of flowering plant in the arum family. Thick and green for your indoor tropical forest and easy to care for.
Light: Most varieties prefer part-sun to part-shade
Water: Most varieties prefer letting dry down by 10% of its soil volume **
Environment: Regular potting mix for most species **
Toxicity: Reported to be toxic
- Thaumatophyllym ‘Hope’: Previously known as Philodendron bipinnatifidum 'Hope.’ A self-heading Philodendron and full of ruffled green leathery leaves. Deeply divided and wave-edged leaves attract a lot of attention.
- Thaumatophyllum ‘Little Hope’: Previously known as Philodendron bipinnatifidum 'Little Hope.’ 'Little Hope' is a dwarf version of the self heading 'Hope" and full of ruffled green leathery leaves. Deeply divided and wave-edged leaves attract a lot of attention.
- Thaumatophyllum 'Shangri La': Previously known as Philodendron 'Shangri La.’ It is compact and a split leaf in form. It has leathery green heart-shaped leaves with a wavy edge.
- Thaumatophyllum ‘Lickety Split’: Previously known as Philodendron 'Lickity Split.’ Dark green leathery leaves with pronounced wavy and jagged edges make for a super jungle effect.
- Thaumatophyllum ‘Super Atom’: Previously known as Philodendron bipinnatifidum 'Super Atom.’ A dwarf cultivar with bright green, leathery rippled leaves.
- Thaumatophyllum ‘Xanadu’: Previously known as Philodendron 'Xanadu' and ‘Winterbourn.’ Growing up to 4' tall at maturity, it has long, narrow, leathery green serrated leaves.
- Thaumatophyllum tweedieanium: Previously known as Philodendron dubium and/or synonym Philodendron tweedieanum, grows prostrate as a creeper. Attractive heart-shaped green leaves with pronounced veining.
- Thaumatophyllum stenolobum: Previously referred to as Philodendron stenolobum. A fantastic self-heading plant. Leaves are long and arrow-shaped.
- **can use either potting mix, epiphytic potting mix or a combination of both
- Thaumatophyllum goeldii: Also known as Thaumatophyllum spruceanum. Branches of leaves resembling a Schefflera. Nicknamed the "Finger Leaf" plant due to the long finger-like foliage.
- ** let dry down 10–20%
Printable Care Sheet
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, help avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.