Platycerium veitchii 'Lemoinei' mounted
Platycerium veitchii 'Limoinei', the "French Staghorn Fern", is a bracket epiphyte known for their fronds that are shaped like aforementioned common names. It has two types of fronds, the basal and the fertile fronds. The basal fronds look like a helmet at the base of the plant to protect its roots. While the fuzzy fertile fronds stick out from the basal caps ending in splits. It has been mounted on a wood plaque to hang on the wall.
- Light - part sun to part shade
- Soil - sphagnum
- Watering - dry down 5% - dry to the touch
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will the size and shape of the mounting plaque.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.