Platycerium "Staghorn Fern" in Crate 8"
Platycerium "Staghorn Fern", or "Elkhorn Fern", is a genus of ferns known for their fronds that are shaped like aforementioned common names. It has two types fronds, the basal and the fuzzy fertile fronds. The basal fronds look like a helmet at the base of the plant to protect its roots and the fertile fronds are the "antler" part.
- Light - part sun to part shade
- Soil - sphagnum
- Watering - dry to 1" in
Species can vary. If you do have a preference we ask that you come visit us at the store to hand select the one of your liking. When placing the order online we will select one for you and can not guarantee an exact variety.
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.