Epipremnum aureum 'Pearls and Jade' 4"
Epipremnum aureum 'Pearls and Jade', otherwise known as the "Pearl and Jade Pothos" or the "Pearl and Jade Devils Ivy", is a fun variegated trailer. Smaller leaves than other Epipremnum aureum plants that only get to about 2 - 3" at maturity. Green and cream blotches and variegation dot the leaves with the cream coloration is generally more dense towards the margins.
- Light - part sun to part shade
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - dry to the touch
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary.
Epipremnum aureum - “Pothos” “Devil’s Ivy”
Light: Different varieties of this plant differ slightly in the amount of light they need. As a general rule, Epipremnum prefers bright, indirect light. Solid green leaf varieties can tolerate less light but varieties with white, yellow and green variegation do best in slightly brighter light. Generally, pothos grow smaller leaves with less variegation in low light, and more variegation and larger leaves in stronger light.
Water: Water your pothos thoroughly until the soil is evenly saturated and all the excess water has drained out the bottom. Once the top half of the soil is dry to the touch, it is time to water again. Yellow leaves mean the plant has gone too dry and leaves or new growth that turn black mean they have been overwatered. Dry, brittle or brown leaves mean that your plant has gone too dry.
Environment: Pothos do well in temperatures between 55 and 80 degrees. If temperatures drop too low, it will stop growing and the leaves will turn black. Basic household humidity is sufficient, although it does appreciate a little extra.
Toxicity: Reported to be toxic to cats and dogs.
- Trim long runners to keep the plant looking bushy and full. You can propagate the trimmings in soil or water if you wish; pothos cuttings tend to root readily.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting. Printable Care Sheet
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.