Radermachera sinica 4"
Radermachera sinica, commonly called the "China Doll", is an evergreen tree in the family Bignoniaceae. It has glossy green bipinnate feathery leaves. Whilst it most likely will not bloom indoors, but if it does, the fragrant white blooms appear at night.
- Light - part sun
- Soil - potting mix
- Watering - even moisture
Images are used for general reference only. The size and shape of each plant will vary. As will the bloom state.
Light: Radermachera thrive in bright indirect or bright filtered light. Placement near an east or west window is ideal, though some varieties tolerate lower light conditions, such as from a large, bright north-facing window or all-around ambient light. The plant’s new growth will bend towards the light over time, so rotating the pot frequently will help produce a straighter tree. Too much direct sun can burn the leaves.
Water: Water when the first few inches are dry, about 30-50% of the soil’s depth. This is typically about once every 10-12 days, but always feel the moisture level of the soil before adding water. Brighter light will require more frequent watering. Avoid cold drafty areas or blowing heat/air.
Environment: Maintain comfortable room temperatures of between 60 degrees F and 75 degrees F. Do not move around frequently as this can cause stress to the plant.
Toxicity: Reported to be potentially dangerous
Will grow as a full shrub over time. Minimal pruning can be suggested to maintain shape/size if desired.
*When planting in a pot without a drainage hole, avoid over watering by estimating 25% of the container’s overall volume, with appropriate drainage materials incorporated when planting.
- Delivery fees are dynamic according to volume ordered and are priced by zip code.
- Delivery fee is charged on top of order total.
- We will either use a third party delivery service or our own in house driver at our discretion.
- Deliveries will be anytime between the hours of 11-6 on the day selected. While we can not guarantee specific time frames, we will do our best to accommodate your preference of timeframe if noted.
- If it is a residential delivery with no doorman, we will reach out to the recipient to arrange delivery prior to scheduling.
- All deliveries are curbside. Driver will not set and place inside home or business.
- If the delivery is returned to Sprout Home due to the recipient not being available, an invoice will be sent to the purchaser for payment due for redelivery.
- Pick up orders will be automatically processed for requested day of pick up between the hours of 11-6.
- Please note which store you are picking up from when ordering. We have two storefronts and product availability can vary depending on order.
- We ship USPS priority to the Continental USA. We do not currently accept international orders.
- Timing and fees vary depending on delivery location and size and weight of package.
- We will normally get your package out within 3 business days.
- Not all items are shippable. The cart will not let you check out with shipping selected if there are delivery or pick up items
- Items that are available to ship you will see a 'this item is available for shipping' logo on the item description.
- If a package is returned due to insufficient address we will contact sender for clarification and will need to charge for additional shipping.